As many of you know, my birthday is in June–the 24th to be exact.
This year to celebrate, I’ll be giving away 10 books on Twitter. Make sure to follow me (@knotmagick) and look out for my contests posts. I’ll be giving away a total of 9 ebooks (winner’s choice from my catalog) and 1 paperback.
- Winners must be following me on Twitter, and respond to the current contest post (A new one will go up almost every day) with the correct prompt or answer (Don’t worry, they’ll all be easy and fun).
- Qualified entries (i.e., those who do no. 1) will be entered into a random number generator, and a winner selected.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter DM for their email and/or mailing address.
- Winners will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be selected.
- Ebook winners can choose from any format of The Spider’s Web, The Ferrymen, Moreau House, Bind Off, All For One, or Off the Rails, which will be sent via email. This is open internationally.
- 1 winner will receive a signed paperback of their choice of the above (sorry, US and Canada only).
Got questions? Pop them down below and I’ll be happy to answer them. The contest will run June 1-24, so make sure to add me to your Twitter feed by then!
Like what you see? Check out Resources for New Authors