10. Boys Don’t Knit by T.S. Easton
11. And I Darken by Kiersten White
12. Going Postal by Terry Pratchett
13. Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
14. Aspergirls: Empowering females with Asperger Syndrome by Rudy Simone DN
I only read 5 books in February, but it’s been a busy month. Honestly, I loved all the books I read this month; there weren’t any that didn’t meet my standards! Definitely quality over quantity this month
- Send out 2 queries per week.
This is still on hold for the time being, but I’m hoping to start querying my next book in late March/early April.
- Publish 3 books.
1/3 complete! Have you picked up your copy of Moreau House yet?
- Read the books currently on the night stand.
So far this year I’ve read one book, ditched another, and started a third. Now that Moreau House is out, maybe I’ll have a bit of time to sit down and read?
- Read at least 1 indie book per month
I reviewed one short from a hybrid author in February, but still have yet to pick my book for March. If you’d like me to consider your work, check out my review guidelines linked above.
- Read at least 30% diverse books.
I was a bit short this month on my goal, but I’m still holding steady at around 40% for the year.
You have heard about my book, right?
Like what you see? Check out 2018 Events and Appearances