- Send out at least 1 query every week
Release The Spider’s Web on Amazon
- Reduce the yarn stash by 50%
Save for the moving
- Read all the books on the night stand
I’ve read or removed 4 books so far, and I’m working on a 5th. Unfortunately, in the past year I’ve also added 11 new books–which, for me, is show a great deal of restraint.
- Read at least 20% diverse books
I managed about 44% for the month, which is pretty good. But at the same time, I also recognize my definition of “diverse” is extremely loose, and I’m only at 24% for the year.
66) The Wild Girl by Kate Forsyth D
67) The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving C
68) Too Fond by Leanna Renee Hieber
69) Home Fires by Julie Summers
70) Poison’s Kiss by Breeana Shields
71) Romancing the Werewolf by Gail Carriger D
72) Sailor Moon vol. 5 by Naoko Takeuchi D
73) The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher
74) A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nassar D
75) The Haunting of Springett Hall by E.B. Wheeler
My favorites this month were Romancing the Werewolf (which is saying something, since I’m not a romance fan) and Home Fires. Skip Poison’s Kiss. No, really. The plot has more holes in it than a slice of swiss cheese, among its many, many issues.
Subscribers have already heard the news about the Evie Cappelli series, but if you’re not signed up there will be an announcement in December.
If you want to be the first to hear about news and announcements, sign up for my mailing list in the sidebar.