I started off this week by clearing my current reads off the shelf:
- 205 pages in The Steep and Thorny Way
- 90 pages in Historic Hotels of Columbus, Ohio
- 357 pages in The American Heritage History of WWI I listened to this on audio, and based the page count on the hardback edition with the same cover.
I will note that all of these books were less than 50% done when the readathon started, but that’s still the Year One, Year Two, and Year Three challenges all complete!
Of course, this means I also had to start some new books, too:
- Charlotte Bronte: A passionate Life (48 pages)
- Homefires (36 pages; The proper title of this book is Jambusters, but in the US the book was rereleased as Homefires after the television show it inspired)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (20 pages; I’m listening to the audio version, but basing the page count on the kindle edition I downloaded for free)
The Sherlock Holmes book is very short; I’ll probably finish it today. Not sure what my next audiobook will be, since I’m waiting for three different ones from the library and none of them are available at the moment.
If you want to know more about any of these books, just click the titles to go to the Goodreads page. I won’t be reviewing any of these books just yet, but there will probably be a bunch of book reviews coming in November, December, and January.
If you want to see other bloggers taking part in the challenge, click here.
Like what you see? Check out New Obsession: Cat Winters