With the exception of Dot, most of my projects lately have been pretty big. I added the last ball of yarn onto the living room afghan, then put it back into storage for the summer. There’s about eight inches left to do on it, but it’s far to heavy to work on in the summer.
Speaking of other projects that are utterly inappropriate for the season, I’m working on the sleeves for the London Calling cardigan. They’re about 1/4 of the way complete. I can’t wait until this sweater is finally done.
The past few weeks I’ve had the urge to pull something out of the PHD bin, and resurrected a shell that I started around the same time as the afghan, but then left to sit after finishing the first ball and didn’t go back to until this week. Eventually, it’s going to be a sleeveless top, but that might not happen until next summer at the rate I’m going.
In terms of finished work, however, all I have to show are a few dish cloths. They clash with the kitchen, but the yarn was on hand, and we had a need. The need has now been met.