It’s that time again! The annual review of books read in the past 365 days:
1. Sew Retro–Judi Ketteler
2. Etiquette and Espionage–Gail Carriger
3. The Diviners–Libba Bray
4. Mountain Echoes–C.E. Murphy
5. A Tale of Two Cities–Charles Dickens
6. Their Skeletons Speak–Sally M. Walker & Douglas W. Owsley
7. Nefertiti–Michelle Moran
8. The Knitgrrl Guide to Professional Knitwear Design–Shannon Oakey
9. Sailor V (manga, vol. 2)–Naoko Takeuchi
10. Haunted London–Richard Jones
11. Marmalade Boy (manga, vol. 1-3)–Wataru Yoshizumi
12. Golden Cain (manga)–You Asagiri
13. The Wild Ways–Tanya Huff
16. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks–Rebecca Skloot
17. Code–Kathy Reichs
18. House of Hades–Rick Riordan
19. Cocaine Blues–Kerry Greenwood
20. Flying Too High–Kerry Greenwood
21. Murder on the Ballarat Train–Kerry Greenwood
22. Tempt the Stars–Karen Chance
It’s been a few years since I took part in the 52 Books in 52 weeks challenge, and my reading has steadily declined since. This year was pathetic–it picked up near the end, but really? I didn’t read ANYTHING in the first two months of the year? How is that even possible?
Next year, I’m going to do better. I don’t know if I can commit to 52 books, but I at least want to get 40 in. At least three per month would be nice. I’ve already got at least the first three months worth of reading material plotted out, but more on that next week.
See you in the New Year!